Hi Girly-O's! This FAQ was created to help answer some of your most asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question down below please feel free to email email@example.com. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response if not responded to immediately.
1. How long does shipping take?
- Our shipping varies depending on the processing time, current work load and your shipping address. After you place your order, it goes into the processing period which usually takes between 1-3 business days (does not include weekends) once your order is done processing then it is ready for shipping, for Standard First Class shipping it usually takes 5-7 business days (your location plays a big factor in shipping arrival) and for Priority Shipping it takes about 2-3 business days, again it depends on your location. If you would like more of an estimate from your location, feel free to contact your nearest USPS location for more accurate dates. We ship out of North Texas.
2. I never received my package, what happened?
- Once an item is shipped we will automatically send a tracking number with the shipping confirmation email. When you receive a tracking number this means it is now in the hands of USPS, and we are no longer responsible for your package. Although USPS is a very reliable mailing source, they sometimes do make mistakes and may take longer that what is expected, please understand when this happens it is out of our control. We can not refund you for lost packages. If you need to further discuss any shipping problems after you have received your tracking number, we would suggest to contact your local USPS and with your tracking number they can let you know exactly where and what is going on with your package. This is very rare but it can happen and we want to make sure you know the proper steps to take action.
3. I placed an order and one of my items is stated as "NIS", will I still be charged for that item?
- This rarely happens because our stock is our priority but unfortunately, stock mishaps happen. NIS stands for "NOT IN STOCK" Although an item was in stock when purchasing, it does not mean it is ALWAYS either sellable or accurate in stock. Sometimes items may have a damage and we do not want to send that item so it will become out of stock or sometimes the stock is taken at the exact same time as another customer. Nonetheless, we ALWAYS refund the item that is out of stock, please note depending on your bank, sometimes it takes 5-10 business days to show the refund on your statement but it is done as soon as your order is processed. This is the only time we return funds, if an item is out of stock. Again, this rarely happens but it does sometimes so we got you covered!
4. When do you restock on certain items?
- Restocks on items vary, it always depends if the style is available from our vendor and the current demand of the product. If an item becomes out of stock very quickly after being released, we will most likely restock within a week, but again that isn't always promised. We always update on our Instagram and Facebook about restocks, so make sure to follow us on social media to stay updated!
5. I bought something during a promotion or with a code, can I still exchange my items?
-We do offer a lot of special offers, sales and free shipping on specific items weekly, so because of that All Sale/ Promotions are Final Sale. No Exceptions.
6. What are your exchange policies for girly-o-boutique.com?
- We offer store credit on all purchases of APPAREL ONLY (EXCEPT FOR BODYSUITS) made at retail price. Because of the nature of the product, hair, wigs, lashes, all lip glaze products, and bodysuits are FINAL SALE unless we made a mistake by sending out the wrong item. Apparel orders purchased on promotion or with the use of a promotional code is also FINAL SALE. NO EXCEPTIONS. If the item was purchased at retail price it can be returned for a store credit as long as the item is unworn. Please note that a fragrance scent on the item will be considered used, no exceptions. Please refer to our RETURN POLICY for more in depth of our policy.
8. I received my order and my item is damaged, can I get another item?
-Yes, if your item arrived defective you have 3 business days from when the tracking shows "delivered" to contact us and inform us about the defect, please make sure to email us firstname.lastname@example.org, a DM isn't considered a contact because it is always flooded with tons of questions, we will not be able to get to it in time. We want to make sure you always have your items in great condition so please make sure to contact us within that time frame. Any days after that will not be considered for an exchange.
9. The item broke on me while I was wearing it, can I get a refund?
- We know this can be very disappointing and we do apologize if this happens, however we do not manufacture our items and we do not have any control over this, therefore Girly-O Boutique/Dressed In Girly-O is not responsible for damages that happen after the item is used. We can not refund you for something that you broke or ripped after any wear and tear. No Exceptions. Thank you for understanding.
10.What size do I get in this item? Can you suggest a size?
- We understand that it may be hard to determine your size in each item, however each item is from different vendors and a lot of factors go in to the sizing such as fabric, stretch and the pattern/cut of the item. Unfortunately we cannot recommend a size because we do not know your body type and the fit you would be comfortable with. However if something fits relatively smaller/bigger or true to size we do try to note that on the item descriptions. Please Note: We are not responsible if an item does not fit the way it is expected, use your discretion. However we do offer store credit. Please see the RETURN POLICY information page.
11. Do you have a size chart?
- Yes! However our size chart is a standard US Women's Apparel size chart because we carry from various vendors and all items vary in size and measurements and there isn't one consistent size chart offered for each item, however we do try to note if the item fits relatively smaller/ bigger or if its true to size. Use your discretion, we can not suggest a specific size but we can describe how it fits. Please read all descriptions before purchasing.
12. Can I return a bodysuit?
- No. All bodysuits are FINAL SALE at all times. For hygiene purposes, to protect you and other customers, we can not take a bodysuit back. Even if its unworn. NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. Where does my store credit go? How can I access it?
- All store credits are credited through your account that was made through girly-o-boutique.com.
14. I do not have an account, I used the Guest Checkout, how can I access my store credit?
- You do not need an account! You can go back to the original order using the same email you used to checkout to gain access to your store credit.
15. How will I know when my store credit has processed?
-Your online credit will be processed 1-2 business days after we have received your order back from the USPS. It is counted from the day the tracking shows it was "picked up". You can always keep track by checking the tracking number you shipped it back to us with.